v8ismyheart
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toyo Open Country A20 tires: Are they good for a Ford Escape?
Hey tire gurus, I’m in the market for new tires for my 2019 Ford Escape Titanium, and I stumbled upon the Toyo Open Country A20. They seem decent from what I’ve seen online, but I can’t find much info on how well they actually perform on a Ford Escape. I do a mix of city and highway driving, with the occasional weekend trip out of town, so I need something that can handle both smoothly.

Anyone out there tried these on their Escape? How’s the traction in wet weather or light snow? I’m in an area where it rains a fair bit, so handling in slippery conditions is a big deal for me. Also, how’s the road noise? My current tires are super noisy, and I’m hoping to find something quieter for those longer drives.

I’ve also been considering other brands like Michelin and Goodyear, but the Toyos are priced a bit better. Would love to hear from anyone who’s put these tires through their paces on an Escape! Should I give them a shot, or keep looking? Appreciate any feedback, especially if you've been driving on these for a while!