Nicko
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mickey Thompson Baja Legend EXP vs. Other Tires for Off-Roading in a Bronco
Hey folks, I’m in a bit of a dilemma here. I’ve been going back and forth between the Mickey Thompson Baja Legend EXP and a few other off-road tire options for my Bronco. I do a lot of trail riding and some rock crawling on the weekends, but my Bronco is also my daily driver, so I need tires that can handle both. The Baja EXP seems to get solid reviews for its off-road performance, but I don’t wanna drop the cash if it’s gonna wear down fast or be too loud on the highway.

I’ve also been looking at the Toyo RT and BFG KO2 since they’ve got a good reputation for handling both on- and off-road conditions. I’m trying to find a tire that won’t kill my fuel economy (I know, wishful thinking with off-road tires, lol) but can still give me the traction I need when I hit those tougher trails. Anyone here running the Baja EXP on their Bronco? How does it stack up against the Toyo or KO2? I’d love to hear your experiences, especially if you’ve put some miles on them. Also, how’s the road noise and wear? My wife’s already tired of hearing my tires more than the radio.