Nicko
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Mufflers to Improve the Ford Explorer’s Exhaust Sound
If you're trying to give your Ford Explorer a bit more growl, changing out the stock mufflers is a solid move. I’ve seen a lot of owners go with Flowmaster or MagnaFlow to get that deeper, more aggressive sound. Both brands are known for making a huge difference in the exhaust tone without going too overboard. I’ve heard that Flowmaster tends to give you that classic, muscle car rumble, while MagnaFlow delivers a smoother, deeper note that’s still pretty impressive.

I’m currently running a MagnaFlow muffler on my 2021 Explorer with the 3.0L EcoBoost, and it’s just the right mix of loud enough to turn heads without annoying the neighbors.  Big Grin The sound is nice and deep but doesn’t drone on the highway. Anyone here have a different setup, maybe something a little more budget-friendly? I’ve heard Borla’s pretty good too, but I’ve never tried it. Share your experiences – whether you're after a performance boost or just want to make your Explorer sound meaner, we’d love to hear what’s working for you!

Messages In This Thread
Best Mufflers to Improve the Ford Explorer’s Exhaust Sound - by Nicko - 09-09-2024, 09:57 PM