Nicko
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Explorer Interior Across Trims: What’s the Best Value?
When comparing the Ford Explorer interior across trims, there’s definitely a noticeable difference between the higher-end models like the Platinum and the more budget-friendly options. The 2021 Platinum trim is basically luxury on wheels – leather seats, wood accents, a twin-panel moonroof, and all the tech you could want, including a 10.1-inch touchscreen. If you’ve got the cash, it’s a seriously nice upgrade. But if you're like me and trying not to go broke, the mid-level trims like the XLT or Limited still offer a lot of comfort and tech features without the price tag.

I’ve got a 2021 XLT, and while I don’t have the fancy leather or the bigger screen, the seats are still super comfortable for long drives, and I’ve got enough tech to make me happy – plus, heated seats and a power liftgate! Anyone driving the base model (like the 2021 Explorer)? How’s it holding up in terms of comfort and tech? Does it feel too basic, or is it still a solid option if you’re on a tighter budget? Let’s hear it from those driving the less expensive trims – I’m curious how much I’m really missing out on!

Messages In This Thread
Ford Explorer Interior Across Trims: What’s the Best Value? - by Nicko - 09-09-2024, 09:34 PM