Nicko
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What could cause orange fluid to leak from my Ford Bronco?
So, I just noticed some orange fluid leaking from my Bronco, and I’m kind of freaking out a bit. What could it be? From what I’ve heard, orange fluid usually points to trouble with the cooling system. Most likely, it’s coolant, but not the good kind. It’s probably turned rusty due to old or corroded parts in the radiator or cooling system. Over time, coolant can get contaminated and corrode the inside of the radiator, especially if it hasn't been flushed in a while. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

Has anyone else dealt with this? Should I be checking my radiator and hoses first, or is there something else I could be missing? I’m hoping it's not something too major, but I also know ignoring it could lead to bigger issues like overheating. Could it also be the heater core? I’ve heard that can cause a similar problem if it's leaking. Any advice would be super helpful right now! Or maybe my Bronco's just begging for a little TLC? Spa day, anyone?

Messages In This Thread
What could cause orange fluid to leak from my Ford Bronco? - by Nicko - 09-04-2024, 08:00 PM